Friday, December 21, 2007

Goji Testimonials

Week of: 11/19/2007

I began lifting weights again after a few months of drinking Himalayan Goji Juice. I noticed that even after a particularly intense workout, I felt great the next morning. This has allowed me to have more intense workouts with greater results. I love working out as hard as I did as a teenager, while having no discomfort. Thank you, Himalayan Goji Juice!

Louie Campbell, IL
Entrepreneur

I have been drinking Himalayan Goji Juice since June 2007, and I've noticed less body discomfort, more energy, and no digestion issues! I work in an elementary school and Himalayan Goji Juice helps support my immune system. Thank you for Himalayan Goji Juice and the many benefits I'm experiencing.

Diane Fowler, GA
Speech Pathologist

Before drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, I could not work a full 10-hour shift. Standing for many hours, while experiencing discomfort in my knees, exhausted me after only a short time. Following just 6 ounces of Himalayan Goji Juice, I worked a full shift with no discomfort. I had much more energy and didn’t need immediate downtime when I got home. Thank you for Himalayan Goji Juice!

Patsy Wallace, OH
Sales

Week of: 10/29/2007

I was introduced to Himalayan Goji Juice in April 2007. After using it for a month I noticed a change in my energy, felt well-rested, and discomforts I had seemed to fade away. Not only did I start having feelings of well being but my stamina increased while exercising. I am 64 and exercise four times a week, swim a mile, don’t take any medications, eat organic vegetables and fruits, plus drink Himalayan Goji Juice. This product is outstanding and has become a daily staple in my home. Thank you for this discovery supporting the improvement of the health and well being of others.

Corliss Jackson, AZ
Sales/Marketing/Insurance

I really believe that Himalayan Goji Juice is the closest thing to the fountain of youth today. After seven weeks I’m beginning look and feel ten years younger. My energy and stamina—especially during workout time—has gone up at least 60 percent. My recovery time in terms of muscle discomfort after strenuous workouts has been cut from four days to one day and that’s amazing to me! This has truly been an answer to a prayer.

Steve Lenz, MO
Martial Arts Instructor

I started drinking Himalayan Goji Juice about one month ago. I’m up at 5 a.m., and in the afternoon I am dragging. By 9 p.m. I’m asleep in my chair and have to haul myself to bed. After four days of drinking 4 oz. a day, I noticed I felt well-rested and had more energy. Since then, I have not fallen asleep once in my chair. I wake refreshed and energized—ready to get on with my day. I had discomfort in my hands and now have improved mobility. The distress in the rest of my joints has let up and is getting better every day. I love Himalayan Goji Juice and what it's done for me.

Linda Stewart, WA
Hairdresser

Week of: 10/22/2007

I started drinking Himalayan Goji Juice a few weeks ago. The first time I drank it I noticed I had more energy and that night when I went to bed, I slept all night! After about three days, I noticed the discomfort in my knees was almost gone. I had been experiencing joint distress for some time now and as a result of drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, I have been having less and less discomfort in my body. Thank you, Himalayan Goji Juice!

Brenda Beals, NS
FreeLife Marketing Executive

I am self employed, so I am busy! I need to have the energy and focus and that come with having a good night's sleep and a disciplined schedule. I have always been a light sleeper. When I started drinking Himalayan Goji Juice, I found that I was able to fall asleep quickly and stay asleep, then wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go! My energy has increased and I've been able to help more people with my services. As a result I have increased confidence and my life is better for it. Better health has translated into growing wealth. I'm excited by how Himalayan Goji Juice has helped me, and I want to share it with everyone!

Erin Moore, CA
Health Insurance Agent

My experience with Himalayan Goji Juice has been incredible. At age 36, I'm healthy but have some small issues. After drinking Himalayan Goji Juice for about eight months, I have increased energy, I'm sleeping like a log, and my stress level has never been better. I also have had some back discomfort, but I haven’t had any since drinking Himalayan Goji Juice. This is the real deal and I couldn’t imagine not having my Himalayan Goji Juice every morning. It has changed my life for the better.

Lisa Veilleux, NH
Registered Nurse

No comments: